Exclusive Webinar: Find Out Everything On-set Professionals Need to Know About Color Correction
By Jeremiah Karpowicz | August 05, 2013
As working professionals, I'm sure you're all aware of how complex color correction has become. With so many different options, it can be a challenge to establish what will work best for you and your production. Luckily, Juan Carlos Ortiz-Duran and Michael Forrest know a thing or two about how to navigate this landscape. The two joined us for a live webinar where they discussed...
- the basics of color theory
- the evolution of look creation and color grading on-set
- the relationship between image color, look generation and lighting
- the relationship between on-set and post-production color grading
- how to use tools like SCRATCH Lab to achieve looks and color grades on-set
...plus plenty of other topics, walk-throughs and Q&A from the audience. Anyone who wants to learn from a couple guys who know a thing or two about color correction should not miss what they have to say.
Check out the archived version of this exclusive webinar below...
Get articles like this in your inbox: Sign Up
Exhibit/SponsorThrough Expos and Conferences around the world, Createasphere offers custom marketing solutions to reach your audience and meet your business needs. For Sponsorship and Exhibiting information, please contact a Sales Executive at 818-842-6611 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweets by @ProVideo