As working professionals, I'm sure you're all aware of how complex color correction has become. With so many different options, it can be a challenge to establish what will work best for you and your production. Luckily, Juan Carlos Ortiz-Duran and Michael Forrest know a thing or two about how to navigate this landscape. The two joined us for a live webinar where they discussed...
- the basics of color theory
- the evolution of look creation and color grading on-set
- the relationship between image color, look generation and lighting
- the relationship between on-set and post-production color grading
- how to use tools like SCRATCH Lab to achieve looks and color grades on-set
...plus plenty of other topics, walk-throughs and Q&A from the audience. Anyone who wants to learn from a couple guys who know a thing or two about color correction should not miss what they have to say.
Check out the archived version of this exclusive webinar below...