Mr Pixel and Mrs Grain
Their analog/digital marriage on the rocks
By Matthew Jeppsen | October 21, 2008
In this three-part series of shorts, the film vs. digital argument is presented as a married couple in counseling sessions. Simply brilliant, and perfectly played! Enjoy.
Related: You may also be interested in the following FreshDV articles dealing with new digital tech in the filmmaking space.
* Can Ikonoskop's A-Cam dII "digital 16mm" camera coexist with Red?
* Interview with Ikonoskop on the A-Cam dII "Digital 16mm" Camera
* Cheap KxS DIY media replaces costly Sony SxS cards
* Red One Camera workflow in Film Master (studio-quality grading and finishing)
* Signal to Noise Ratios Demystified
* Seven Rules for Film and Video Editors
Get articles like this in your inbox: Sign Up